Music Monday // Automatic Loveletter



Location: Tampa, Florida
Style: Female Vocalist, Pop Rock
Links: Twitter | Myspace | last.fm

If you like: Paramore, Avril Lavigne or Hey Monday

I've been listening to them all morning. Juliet Simm's voice is so amazing. I suggest you check this band out now if you haven't already, pretty sure they are going to blow up once their full-length album is released (they currently have a couple EP's out). I'm extremely jealous of anyone who has had the chance to see them live!
This is Automatic Lovetter:

Q: What did you think of Automatic Loveletter after a quick listen?

11 comments:

  1. Never heard of them but I really like what I'm hearing. Thanks for introducing them to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Automatic Loveletter...Hush is on my writing soundtrack for my novel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yknow, I love Avril Lavigne, so while I don't like Paramore or Hey Lady, I was hoping maybe to like this. Unfortunately, it reminds me more of the Avril Lavigne stuff that I don't like. :-(
    The lead singer is just so CUTE, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The girl looks familiar..I swear I've seen her somewhere.
    Nice, I think I'm starting to like them. This is a good song! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Justine: She's done some stuff with All Time Low, could you know her from there?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Automatic Loveletter is awesome- their new sound is much better than their old I must say though- much more polished =) My favourite is "Remembering Sunday" the song Juliet did with All Time Low (which I know isn't technically Automatic Loveletter, but I love it anyway).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think I've really heard any of their old sound, but the songs I do have are awesome. Whoooo am I going to feature for next weeks piece, I have no idea :S

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I really like them! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. helo that´s shit is goood

    ReplyDelete

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs