On My Wishlist // April

From the moment a summary is released, I am excited but the overview coming to life in  a cover is a whole different experience and from that point on I know whether this will be a hit or miss for me (on the odd occasion it doesn't receive a few bad reviews!) So here are a couple of covers I'm keeping my eye on...


Tweet Heart by Elizabeth Rudnick | A cute, romance novel told through tweets, emails and blogs. Claire is overjoyed when her high school crush starts following her on the popular social network Twitter, he seems to understand her so well but the internet can be a very deceiving place and an online personality is often very different in real life. 
A very pretty cover, I can't wait to pick this one up in June.



Pretty on the Outside by Kate Kingsley | The third release in the Young, Loaded & Fabulous series comes out in April but unfortunately I haven't got around to reading the first two books as yet so I can't really tell you much about them apart from the fact that they are all about a group of rich teenagers.
I do hope this isn't the final cover though, as it isn't so appealing.







I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan | Brownwen has never really fit in with her own relatives so when she starts dating college senior Jared she fully embraces his wonderful family. She fits in so well that he proposes on her 18th birthday, does she really want to be married at such a young age and what is really up with her family history? 
I'll be picking this one up for sure in September!




It Started with a Dare by Lindsay Faith Rech | CG has such a rebelliously infectious personality that when she makes the move to a more upscale school she is embraced by the popular clique immediately. A simple game of Truth or Dare leads to a plethora of lies being told, can she really put in the the time and effort it requires to keep up such a facade? 
Not sure if this will be a hit and miss with the older YA bloggers, so I'll keep an eye out for reviews in September.


Q: What new covers or summaries are you excited about?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs