Read Your Name Challenge

I've been wanting to compete in a challenge for so long now, I finally found one that really interests me - the Read Your Name Challenge 2010. And, although the end date is looming, I'm going to set myself a mini-challenge of only 5 books to read off my shelf before the end of 2010. The way it works is: Using your first name, or blogger name, or your pets name, or even your favorite literary character's name; whichever you like, choose books with first title letters that spell out your name. (Audio books and eBooks are also okay.) 

The challenge runs from Jan. 1st 2010, to Dec. 31st 2010. You may join at any time.

I was going to use my blogger name but I don't think I'd have enough time to finish it, so for now I'm going to compete with my first name :)

H - How Not to Be Popular by Jennifer Ziegler
Outside In by Chrissie Keighery
- A Love Story Starring My Dead Best Friend by Emily Horner
- The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
- Young, Loaded & Fabulous, #1 by Kate Kingsley


©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs