Mandy Hubbard's YA Recommendations


You Wish made it onto my reading stack just the other day and in a quirky coincidence, I've also got a list of Mandy Hubbard's favourite reads to share with you all below!



Ten YA Book Recommendations:
1. Going too Far by Jennifer Echols (Swoon Worthy romance!)
2. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles (Ditto!)
3. One Night That Changes Everything (Compelling and fast paced)
4. Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott (Haunting!)
5. A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker (Hilarious!)
6. The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams (Heart breaking)
7. Amaranth Enchantment by Julie Berry (four words: It has a PRINCE.)
8. Z for Zachariah (I actually re-read it, and I NEVER Re-read books!)
9. The Season by Sarah Maclean (my love for Regency England knows no bounds…)
10. Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John (killer voice, great main character).


I hope you've found at least one book to add onto your wish list, I know there's a couple I'll be making sure to buy a lot sooner rather than later.

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs