In My Mailbox #57

It's been a crazy week filled with so much Christmas preparation but it's now all over and we have the new year to look forward to. By the time this post goes live I should already have my brand new e-reader so we'll have to wait and see if my collection of physical books starts to suffer. For more information on the blogospheres obsession with In My Mailbox, check out The Story Siren.

Anna and the French Kiss | The Lying Game
So much raving has been done about ANNA that I have to read it asap, I'm hoping all the hype won't cancel out it's awesomeness. I  really enjoyed Pretty Little Liars so I'm hoping The Lying Game series is just as good.

Forgotten | Trapped
Although I haven't heard much about FORGOTTEN, it looks really good and reminds me a bit of 50 First Dates. The cover on my version is super pretty and I'm shocked to say it isn't released until June, safe to say I'll have at least read it by then. TRAPPED is about a couple students stuck inside their school during a snowstorm, I can't imagine ever having to go through this but I'm sure it'll be a captivating read.
Q: Which of these books would you read first?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs