Music Monday #4 - Soundwave

Today, I'm taking a break from my regular bookie posts to celebrate Soundwave! A festival I've been attending since it's culmination, the line-up may resemble Warped Tour and that's completely fine with me as they never fail to bring out at least a few of my favourite bands. It's a sad fact that I don't exactly attend as many shows as I'd like to anymore so in place, I've promised myself to attend this festival every year as long as they keep bringing out the goods!


this year I'm hoping to see:
The Gaslight Anthem
The Rocket Summer
Mayday Parade
We The Kings
The Maine
Bayside
+ a whole lot more.

Some of my favourites over the years have been Motion City Soundtrack, The Matches, My American Heart, Say Anything, Paramore, Jimmy Eat World and All Time Low but I still regret ever making the decision to see the fun-times that is Forever the Sickest Kids over City and Colour's amazingness now that I'm that a major fan of Dallas' tunes.

I always promise to write up a lengthy review of the SW DAY but never end up getting it done so this year I must promise myself to complete it and if you don't see something posted in the next couple of days, you have my permission to bug me :)

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs