In My Mailbox #68

While I'm on holidays over the next couple weeks, I'm hoping to catch up on my reading challenge (already 15+ books behind for the year) and also focus more on my blog as I haven't been posting as regularly as I'd liked. For more information on the blogopsheres infatuation with In My Mailbox, check out The Story Siren.

This Week I Received:
Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien | I'm psyched to read more and more dystopia after really enjoying Across the Universe,  Delirium & Bumped. I'll also get to Matched, Wither & The Hunger Games one day.
Small Blue Thing by S.C. Ransom | From simply discovering a bracelet to risking her life for love this one sounds pretty compelling.
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer |  I'm sure most people have read this one by now, it's been pretty popular so I thought I'd better give it a chance too.

Jenna & Jonah's Fauxmance by Emily Franklin, Brendan Halpin | This one looks so cute and it's helped along by an adorable cover but unfortunately I've been seeing some pretty bad reviews for this one, I hope it goes over a little better than I've heard.
A Pocketful of Eyes by Lili Wilkinson | I'm always glad to see Aussie YA doing well and this one looks especially delightful.
Bossypants by Tina Fey | Tina Fey is pretty damn awesome, I especially loved her in Mean Girls but am kicking myself for never getting into 30 Rock. It's be pretty interesting to see a little bit of an insight into her life behind the scenes.
Q: How regularly would you like to see my blog updated?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs