In My Mailbox #69

I've been working my through scheduling posts so I can stay atop things when I go back to school next week but I'm sure my efforts will go entirely under the radar. For more information on the blogopsheres infatuation with In My Mailbox, check out The Story Siren.

This Week I Received:
Evercrossed (Kissed by an Angel #4) by Elizabeth Chandler | I still haven't read the others in this series but I hear they're something worth checking out.
The Hot List by Hillary Homzie | I'm hoping this one doesn't turn out to be as juvenile as it seems but the cover is cute anyhow.
The Taste of Apple by James Laidler, Don Stewart | I haven't heard even the tiniest whisper about this book in the blogging community so it was mostly the idea of an audio cd to listen to alongside reading the book that caught my interest most of all.
Little Sister by Aimee Said | Out of all the books I received this week, I'm most excited to read this one and I'll even get to cross another book off my Aussie YA Challenge list :)
Q: Which of these books would you most like to read?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs