5x5 Q's w/ Rabiah from Confessions of a Readaholic

Welcome to another edition of 5x5 Q's, this week we're chatting to Rabiah from Confessions of a Readaholic!
Q: What is your daily life really like? Hmm...well. I'm actually a pretty boring person now that I think about it :P. I'm in the 9th grade, so I go to school everyday, come home and do my homework like a good girl. When I finish my homework, I blog/email/chat with friends online and most importantly, READ! So yeah, basically, if I didn't have my blog right now, I don't what the heck I'd even be doing.

Q: How much time do you spend reading? Whenever I can! I love it when I don't get homework, 'cause that means more reading time for me! A good thing too. My TBR Pile is GIGANTIC right now (:S), so I'm reading in all the spare time I have. So usually now it's almost every night, at least for half an hour. On the weekends though, I spend hours just reading book after book after book... until I get sick of lying in bed reading and then go off to do something else... like blogging!

Q: When will you be famous? Just as soon as someone famous discovers my amazing acting skills, phenomenal voice and my awesome ability to make bird noises. [Kidding! and who says I'm not already famous anyway? ;)

Q: Why do you enjoy reading? I guess that's probably because I can feel transported to other worlds and other places. It's also really cool to find out more about paranormal creatures. After watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy, like, 3 times, I think that these fantasy creatures (elves, goblins, faeries etc.) are pretty interesting! 8-) I'm such a paranormal geek. It's also the fact that when I read I can slip away from problems and other stuff, like getting away from the noise my two younger sibs make :) to be alone, in my own silence and just get enraptured by the writing, the plotline and the characters.

Q: Where would you most like to travel? I've already lived (and living) in 6 (yup, you heard me right. SIX) countries, as my family moves every 2-4 years. I've lived in India, Japan, Indonesia, The Philippines, Canada and now, Singapore. Because of all that moving around, I pretty much get to see the world. But the top 3 places I really want to go are:
  • Cairo/Alexandria, Egypt – I want to go see all those famous places in ancient history: the Pyramids, the Nile...EVERYTHING!
  • Orlando, Florida – Unfortunately, I didn't have the chance to go visit when I lived much closer to Florida. But I want to go to Disney World!
  • Verona, Italy – Ever since I read Romeo and Juliet, I've always wanted to go here! Also, loved the movie, Letters to Juliet :)


-----------------------------------
Now, it's Rabiah's chance to ask me a few questions... 

Q: What song(s) can you sing ALL the lyrics to? I definitely wouldn't be able to get through any of my favourite songs in a karaoke style contest without at least hearing the music as backing because most of the time I just sing random noises instead of the actual lyrics, lol so it'd probably have to be something crazy from my childhood like Barbie Girl by Aqua.

Q: How did you get your start in blogging? I think I pretty much fell into blogging the same way everyone else did, while browsing the interwebz for new book titles but I do recall Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf as the very first blog I added to myfavorites while looking up books to order from the library.

Q: If you were a Candy/Chocolate, which would you be and why? I'd loved to be reincarnated as a bag of Skittles, can you imagine tasting like the rainbow... totally awesome!

Q: Are you a hot or cold weathered person? In extremes, I can usually deal with cold weather much better than hot as you can always just turn on a heater or wear an extra layer of clothes but if I could choose any weather to live out the rest of my days, it would always be warmish with lots of sunshine.

Q: Name five things you can see around your laptop/computer. Right now, I can see a stack of books piled up to be reviewed, a heap of chocolates leftover from Easter, my mobile phone, a box of tissues  and my beloved post-it notes.


Be sure to let me know if you'd like to participate in 5x5 Q's!

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs