Day 5: A Book That Makes You Happy

Memes are fun! Well, some of them are at least. That's why I'm participating in the 30 Day Meme I stumbled across at Chimneys and Magic.

Day Five - A Book That Makes You Happy
I'm hoping the category for today refers to the few and far between hilarious YA novels out there, otherwise I'm completely lost as to what books make me happy? Anyhow, I have selected The Lonely Hearts Club as the comedic twist came as a complete surprise to me when I blindly picked up this debut effort! I ended up really enjoying it even though it's totally indulgent and just for fun. It seems I should pay more attention to Stephenie Meyer's book taste as I only recently devoured The Hunger Games which also features her stamp of approval on the front cover.

Runner-Up:
How Not To Be Popular by Jennifer Ziegler

Q: What are your favourite comedic books?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs