Friday Finds #2

Is anyone else a little tired with Waiting On Wednesday? It's so damn popular that I feel a little break is needed on my part. Instead, I will now be paying a little more attention to FRIDAY FINDS, brought to us by the lovely people over at Should Be Reading. Basically, it involves sharing the books that you've discovered in the past week or so!

Recently Discovered:
The Boy Book: A Study of Habits and Behaviors, Plus Techniques for Taming Them (Ruby Oliver, #2)The Boy Book by Ruby Oliver // Believe it or not, I only just got around to reading The BF List and while it wasn't as hilarious as I hoped, it was still a worthy read and I can't wait to pick up the sequel.
Emma Hearts LAEmma Hearts LA by Keris Stainton // For quite some time now, I've been keeping my eye on a little UK author by the name of Keris Stainton. She now has quite a following and is one of the few authors that I have managed to read each book as it has been released.

Casey Barnes EponymousCasey Barnes Eponymous by EA Rigg // These days, I rarely accept self-pub novels to save myself all the drama of negative feedback but this one was hard to resist. From the cute and eye-catching cover to the mention of a music junkie for a protag, this sounds like the perfect novel for me!

The Best Night of Your (Pathetic) LifeThe Best Night of Your (Pathetic) Life by Tara Altebrando // I've always loved the idea of competing in a scavenger hunt and what better way than to live vicariously through a YA novel or better yet, maybe this will finally inspire me to cross it off my bucket list.


Let me know of the best books you've recently added to your wish list.



©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs