Rewind & Review // April Edition

Rewind & Review is a brand new feature from Ginger @ Greads. I instantly knew this would be the perfect challenge to attempt as I have a whole heap of older books I've been promising myself I'll read sooner rather than later. Hopefully I'll be able to turn this into a regular feature but I'll wait to see how successful the books are this month before committing.

Both books I'm attempting to read this month have been hanging around my shelves since late 2009!
Little Black LiesFirst up, we have Tangled by Tish Cohen which you can tell from the title, is based on lies and whether it's worth telling them. I actually won this book in a giveaway and I recall also receiving a cardigan with the book, I guess it has an important part in the story-line at some point. I'll find out soon enough. 

TangledAnd for my second choice, I've selected Tangled by Carolyn Mackler. I received this one through a book swap from the lovely Nomes over at InkCrush. I guess I never got around to reading this one as I've seen quite a few average reviews particularly those saying the book is not what it seems despite the attention-grabbing cover.

That's all for this month in Review & Rewind. Let me know what older titles you're hoping to read next!

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs