My Fave Books of 2012 (SO FAR!)

Hey Guys! It's June already which means it's time to share my favourites for the first half of the year. Have a look below and be sure to let me know what you've enjoyed most this year :)
Best of 2012 (so far!)
My Ridiculous, Romantic ObsessionsThe Future of UsThe Espressologist
My Ridiculous Romantic Adventures, The Future of Us & The Espressologist
BossypantsBeautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2)
Bossypants, Beautiful Creatures & A Million Suns
Second Chance SummerThe Catastrophic History of You and MeGoing Too Far
Second Chance Summer, The Catastrophic History & Going Too Far
Six Impossible Things Dear Dylan Revived
Six Impossible Things, Dear Dylan & Revived

Most Anticipated
Burn for Burn Beta (Beta, #1) The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle, #1)
Burn for Burn, Beta & The Raven Boys
Eve and Adam Such a Rush My Life Next Door
Eve and Adam, Such A Rush & My Life Next Door
Glitch (Glitch, #1) Speechless Time Between Us
Glitch, Breathless & Time Between Us
The Darkest Minds Touching the Surface Meant to Be
The Darkest Minds, Touch the Surface & Meant To Be

Q: What were your fave reads in the first half of 2012?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs